The Program & Showcase Committee, under the leadership of Richard Campbell (Belmont Hardware) and Ryan Paul (GRAFF), are excited to announce a new sales training program being offered at this year's DPHA Annual Conference and Product Showcase. Led by Robb Best (Elkay), the sales training program offers both classroom learning and a roundtable workshop. Additional details will be forthcoming with the 2017 Conference Prospectus and Registration Form, available to the general membership right around the end of May. Here are the basic details:
Attendance is limited to individuals who have never attended the DPHA conference previously, and is meant to be a more "sales intensive" focus.
- Cost to attend is $245 per person.
The special $245 rate for a participant in the sales training program is only available to those who have someone else from their company attending the conference on a full conference fee.
The special $245 rate covers admittance to the conference for the following events:
Friday - 5 to 7:30 p.m. Reception in the Product Showcase
- 8:00 to 9 a.m. - Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
- 8:00 to 11:45 a.m. - Product Showcase
- Noon to 1:30 p.m. - Awards Luncheon (Product Showcase not open for booth tear-down until 1:30 p.m.)
- 1:45 to 5:15 p.m. - Sales Intensive Training Program
- 7 to 10:30 p.m. - Closing Banquet
If you have any questions about the 2017 Annual Conference and Product Showcase or the new sales training program, please contact Jim Babbitt at 224-999-0434 or via email at email@example.com.