Now that we are almost at the end of February 2019, we wanted to remind you that all membership benefits will be cancelled at the end of March 2019 if we haven't received your dues renewal. If you have not paid your 2019 DPHA dues yet, what are you waiting for? Dues are only $715 per year. This is an incredible value given the benefits that the Association offers its members. We are confident that we will continue to deliver the return on your dues investment that DPHA members expect and deserve. Second notices were issued a few weeks or so ago, and if we don't hear back from you soon, please be kind to Rebekah Covay when she attempts to contact you. Here are just some of the things you can look forward to from your DPHA membership in 2019:
- DPHA offers the industry's only showroom recognition program that rewards your sales professionals for their sales knowledge and product expertise.
- Take advantage of daily content on the DPHA Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram feeds and LinkedIn group postings that update our members on new products, new programs and new developments in the DPH industry.
- Keep your fingers on the pulse of your industry. Connections is a weekly communication laser-focused on industry and association news to help improve our DPHA member businesses.
- DPHA plans to update several existing education modules plus possibly expand educational programs to include videos.
- The best annual conference and product showcase in our industry that serves as the venue for introducing new products to the DPH industry.
- Enhanced communication that offers sales guidance to showroom sales professionals in order to better hone their skills while providing them with tools to knock the socks off their competition.
- An energized and dynamic organization that serves as the industry's home to network, exchange ideas and obtain competitive advantages.
- Even more improvements to our web site that serves as the go-to resource for staff training tools, industry news and networking.
- The industry's most prestigious awards program that recognizes best-in-class professionals and products.
- A staff and a creative team that understands the industry, is passionate about the Association and is committed to earning your trust and membership.
DPHA has tangible, productive, viable and valuable deliverables that help with daily operations, but we need your support and participation to assure that DPHA continues to develop products, services and deliverables that provide your business with competitive advantages. If you have any questions, give us a call or contact Jim Babbitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebekah Covay at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you and helping to make your business better in 2019.